Wednesday, September 22, 2010

China Glaze: Rich & Famous

China Glaze is my absolute favorite nail polish brand. Their formula is awesome, and application is usually easy. The best thing about their formula is that it has a built in nail hardener. I have fairly weak nails that crack and split easily, but since I've been using China Glaze my nails are in better condition.

I'm going to try to post pictures each time I paint my nails, as I have a fairly large collection of China Glaze polishes (I own other things too that I will of course post as well). :)


Rich & Famous, a lovely mid-toned creme pink. This color has no glitter or shimmer at all, so for you pink creme lovers, you may want to try this out!!

This is part of China Glaze's permanent selection.

The formula for this polish was a little runny compared to their other shades. besides this the color came out nice and even, not streaky or gooey.














Without flash















With flash





































With flash, on a different background















With flash
















My fingers are a bit messy, but who is perfect?



Overall, I love this shade. It's the perfect pink. That's why I purchased it ;)

3 comments:

  1. that is a really pretty color...for being pink lol...not a pink fanm but i would prolly paint my toes this color at least lol....my hubby did his fingers this color for halloween last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon, many thanks for a truly insightful post,
    I will not usually submit blog comments but valued your post and as a
    result felt I'd say thanks -- Lucy
    Also visit my web page ... occasional chair

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!