Monday, November 29, 2010

Orly: Glitz & Glamour

I know, I know, I've been reviewing a ton of Orly shades lately, but there have been so many colors that have been standing out to me!

Glitz & Glamour is one.

For the past few months I've been highly into golden bronzey colors. When I saw this shade, I was totally excited. This is from the 'Tis The Season collection and is available now.
















Lovely warm medium gold shade, with a glittery foil effect.

This polish could have been a one-coater! This surprised me because it looks like it has a slightly thin consistency. But, I did two coats anyway.






I have no rants about this nail color. I love it. Fabulous even application, great rich color pay off. The only problem I can think of that might happen is... stained nails, boo.

This color is a real eye catcher, and I just might have a new favorite nail polish!!





Amazing foily, blurry, glittery goodness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!