Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cherry Blossom Cat Eye

Another look for you all. I had fun with this. Usually when I conceptualize (when I'm in bed at night thinking of what to do for the next day) it doesn't come out the way I desire. And that's mostly because I lack the necessary products to make the look flawless. However, with this, I was pleased :)

Yes, I took these photos at work. The lighting is better there than at my apartment haha

I Used:
Lancome Molten Shore Quad – Flower
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
Revlon Lip Butter – Strawberry Shortcake
Nars blush – New Order


I adore these types of looks, something simple but bold. Usually when I wear stuff like this people ask me if I'm sick. Isn't that weird? Maybe people are just used to seeing me in full on looks. 

That's all I've got for you today folks. Have a good one!!

Drop by this link here and show my look some love! Thanks a bunch :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!