Monday, December 13, 2010

China Glaze: Heart of Africa

China Glaze Heart of Africa is a lovely deep red polish that is perfect for the holidays!





















These photos are one coat of Nail Magic's Botanical Nail Strengthener as a base, two coats of Heart of Africa, and two coats of Out the Door top coat.















I've been holding out for a very long time to get this shade. I thought it might be too 'old-lady' on me me, but I love it! It applies nicely like a standard China Glaze polish does. Overall, no complaints.















This is part of the permanent China Glaze line, so if you're not sure, you don't have to rush out and buy it right away.
















The only thing that made this polish a little blah was the fact that I need a new bottle of top coat, and whenver I style my hair with hairspray it cakes up on my nails when I run my fingers through my hair. So that's why it's a little dull looking. Otherwise, it's fantastic!















Become a fan on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!