Saturday, December 18, 2010

L'Oreal HIP Chrome Color Eyeliner

L'Oreal HIP Chrome Color Eyeliners come in four colors, Black Shock, Gold Charge, Silver Lightning, and Violet Volt. I currently have the black and the gold.

These vary in price from store to store. I purchased mine at WalMart for nine dollars and some change (after sales tax). The prices can range from 8-10 dollars a piece.











Aaaaand here's where I freak out!

I LOVE these! They are incredibly soft, they don't tug, or budge. After I swatched these on the back of my hand I rand my fingers across the colors and they did NOT move. Amazing.
















The gold is such a rich vibrant warm shade of yellowy gold. However, these are called "chrome" liners, but as you can see, the black isn't quite a chrome finish. This doesn't disappoint me though, it has very very tiny silver glitter reflects in it, which you can see in the picture. Love it.








Gold Charge applied to my waterline. The application was so, so, so smooth. One pass and there was rich vibrant color deposited onto my waterline. It lasted several hours with no migration, smudging or fading.





These are a must buy! Save some Christmas gift money, and pick one up!

I'm totally excited to get the other two colors!



Become a fan on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!