Monday, May 9, 2011

China Glaze: Pom Pom

Hey guys! I haven't been doing any nail posts lately, but the sunshine excited me so much today that I had to take a picture. Also, I'm not 100% sure that anyone cares about my nail polish quite as much as I do, but oh well XD

Pom Pom is a medium pink jelly based glitter polish with small pink glitter and medium round silver glitter. Two coats of this polish made it almost opaque, but I can still see my natural tip line. But I don't care, it's too pretty to bother me.


I adore this polish. I've owned it for months, and this it the first time I've worn it. I have to say... I am dreading removing this. I love glitter, but the removal process is murderous. And I have another glitter that I've been saving because of this same dread, haha.

Until next time, have a good day, guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!