Monday, May 30, 2011

China Glaze: Re-Fresh Mint

I was in the mood for a funky color that don't normally wear, so I chose Re-Fresh Mint.

Re-Fresh Mint is a light minty green color with a creme finish. I added Nicole by OPI: Step 2 the Beat of My <3 to accent. Goofy name, I know, but I wanted to get one of their heart glitter polishes. :)

I had an oddly difficult time capturing the tone of this polish, but this picture is the most accurate. Overall I like this polish, this was from the Up & Away collection, but is now part of the permanent display available at Sally. It applies like most creme polishes, thick and opaque.

This color is a great spring time polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!