Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today's Look

Hey guys! I did something pretty fun today, if I do say so myself!
Here we go!




































Eyes:
Make Up For Ever #92
Jesse's Girl Pink
Bare Minerals Bikini
L'oreal Carbon Black Mascara
Ok, the eyelashes need a touch of explaining. These are Ardell Diva lashes that I cut the outer corners off because they are too long for my eyes, so I used the excess lashes as corner lashes!

Face:
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural- Light
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- Petticoat

Lips:
MAC Wonderstruck



























































I'd like to start including my reader's looks for this series of posts! So email me some pictures of a look that you've done that you're really fond/proud of.
Rules being- The photos must be of your own work, and preferrably of yourself.
                    Semi decent photos with accurate color representation.
Who will be the first one to be featured?!

If you do email me please send with it a list of products you've used and a little blurb about yourself to be featured with the photos.

This should be fun guys! Let's give it a go!

2 comments:

  1. this one DOES look like a lot of fun! maybe something i could do for my 25th bday party next year :) (i want an 80s theme party lol) ill have to get some new stuff and see what i can come up with....ill be a celebrity on ur blog lol :) keep up the great work stace, you are doing fantastical!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! You could definately pull some inspiration from this look and go crazy!

    Thanks Sara, I definately appreciate all of your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!