Monday, March 7, 2011

Manicure of the Day - China Glaze Crackle: Lightning Bolt

More Crackles, I know, I'm kind of beating a dead horse. Oh well!

Lightning Bolt! I like that name, it's fun. This is layered over Flip Flop Fantasy and is a little lighter and more coral in real life.

I have to say, that out of all of the crackles, this is my least favorite. It cracks just fine, but I dunno. It's one of those "What can I use this with?" colors. Besides black or grey.


Maybe it was just the wrong color combo for me. At any rate, I didn't feel like I could use anything but a thick-ish coat of this, otherwise it was just not opaque enough.

This picture is a little more color accurate. I don't have much more to say about this. If you like white and think that you would like this, go for it! This isn't really for me, but I won't give up on it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!