Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Frugal & Fabulous: Bodycology Fragrance Mist Spiced Caramel Cider

 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Bodycology Fragrance Mist Spiced Caramel Cider stats: 3.97$ for 8 fl. oz. of product. Available at Walmart. Bodycology does not test their finished product on animals.
 
 
I love body sprays, so when I saw this I was stoked!
 
This scent is very spicy and sweet, have I mentioned before I like to smell like food? Yeah. ;) There is something slightly creamy and apple scented to this spray as well. I've honestly even used this as a room spray before, it just smells so good!
 
The scent lasts most of the day, but does fade after about 6 hours. Which is to be expected as it is a body spray, not a perfume. The packaging says it's moisturizing. I can't really attest to that. I used moisturizers when I'm feeling dry and yucky. The ingrdients do have some moisturizing properties, but the first listed is alcohol... so yeah. 
 
This is still available at my Walmart, so if you see this you might want to grab it as it will probably be replaced soon!
 
Thank you for joining me for another installment of Frugal & Fabulous! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!