Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Frugal & Fabulous: Jesse's Girl Antique Green



Happy Wednesday!
 
Today I bring you one of many posts about Jesse's Girl. I love their loose eye shadows, and want to share them with you all!
 
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust Antique Green 2.5g for 4.99$ at Rite Aid.

Antique Green is exactly that, an antiqued shimmery greenish color. It's almost a dirty dark teal, and what this really reminds me of is that cruddy buildup on antique metals. Especially copper. Don't let the description put you off, this is a must have! It swatches true to shade, and morphs when over a dark base. It almost becomes brownish over a sticky black base.
 

Without Flash
This shadow is very smooth, and easy to work with. I think sometimes people are put off of loose shadows because they seem like more work. I personally love them. I think they are much more flexible than a pressed shadow, and can truly be used for anything.
 
With Flash
If you give this color a whirl, let me know!
 
Until next time guys, have a good day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!