Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Frugal & Fabulous: Hard Candy Night Out


 

Happy Wednesday!
Today's product is Hard Candy's Night Out eyeshadow 2.3g/.081oz. for 3.00$ at Walmart.
I've been looking for a drugstore black eyeshadow that has some oomph. And this is it. Night Out is a charcoal black that has gold glitter shot through it. The glitter doesn't stay put, and hardly transfers to the lid unless it's packed on. The shadow itself is a bit dry and stiff. But, for a drugstore 3$ eyeshadow I think it's worth the money.
 These "Single and Loving It" shades have a pretty decent range. I haven't tried any of their other colors, but I'm thinking of grabbing a few more just to have.
If you try it, let me know!
Until next time guys, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!