Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Frugal & Fabulous: Wet N Wild Cashmere Lipstick

 
Happy Wednesday!
Today's product is Wet N Wild's Cashmere lipstick 3.6g/.13oz for .98 cents at Walmart.
 
Cashmere is a really strange bird. It's dark brown with a frosty finish. I found it odd and had to try it. I was a smidgen disappointed. Mostly because it isn't the same consistency as the other two of these I purchased. But, if you're digging the 90's lately like I am, you should probably pick this up!

This lipstick is not smooth, and doesn't particularly -glide- onto your lips. It's a little dry, I'm guessing because of the finish. Apply some lip balm first. Staying power is decent. I reapplied about 4 hours after I put it on initially. I didn't experience any feathering or bleeding with this lipstick. Overall I think this is a great way for someone to try a funky color without breaking the bank, and without remorse if you hate it.
If you try it, let me know!
Until next time guys, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!