Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Frugal & Fabulous: Jesse's Girl Penny Arcade

 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Today's product is Jesse's Girl Penny Arcade 2.5g for 4.99$ at Rite Aid.
 
Penny Arcade is an eyeshadow that I will readily admit needs help. To get this to be pigmented you absolutely need to use this with a sticky base. The swatches prove that. But you know what? I'm willing to work with it. It's just that phenomenal. This is such a glitter bomb, and it is indeed a mess. So when applying tap off all extra product, and pat, not swipe this all over lids.
 
At anyrate, Penny Arcade is a coppery sheer glitter. As I mentioned earlier, it's awesome over a base, or over a black eyeliner for a pop of glitter on the lashline. Even though it's a glitter, it's not chunky. It's almost like it's teeny weeny glitter flakes. Which could explain why this is so absurdly messy.

with flash
 

without flash
I love this shade, even though it isn't the top of their line. If you give it a try, let me know!
 
Until next time, have a good day, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!