Sunday, February 10, 2013

Frugal & Fabulous: Hemp Chocolate Cherries Body Moisturizer

 
 
Happy Wednesday! (It isn't Wednesday, but you get the idea)
 
Today's product is Hemp Chocolate Cherries Body Moisturizer 2fl. oz for 2.59$ at Sally Beauty.
 
I love all the Hemp lotions. I have far too much lotion for one human being to possibly go through, but these are so irresistible!
 
With hemp seed oil (NO THC in this product, I get asked this frequently at work so I thought I'd throw that in for you) in this lotion, there's no way this could be anything but moisturizing. These lotions aren't thick and goopy, but of middling texture. So they aren't runny either. This goes on smoothly and absorbs into skin like a dream.
 
As for the smell. The SMELL. It smells like those Queen Anne chocolate covered cherry cordials. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you're seriously missing out. This is very sweet smelling. It does linger on the skin, in such a good way that you might find yourself sniffing your skin. If you don't care for "fake" chocolate smell, this probably isn't for you. BUT if you love chocolate as much as I do, you should probably get this.
 
The size is perfect for your handbag, and traveling. They do offer bigger sizes (and I do own the full size bottle in addition to the small one) and run about 8$. Totally worth it!
 
Thanks for reading, and until next time guys, have a good day!

1 comment:

I welcome all comments! Please be polite, any rude or vulgar comments will be removed. Thank you!